Friday, January 21, 2011

Worked on 3 UFOs Today...Huzzah!

Yes, it's me the lone quilter at it again.  Hmmm...maybe that's a name for a blog, The Lone Quilter.  I'm not actually alone, with the internet, you can be in touch with about a million of you closest friends.  You know the ones that have a deal for you if you just send them your name and address and bank account.   Or the ones that tell you you've one a million dollars just click here.  Never click-doesn't that go without saying?

Quilters are generally a group of people with some common sense, except when it comes to looking ahead to new projects and moving toward that light when they know darn well, they will be zapped.  Maybe not soon, but, a quilter is gonna buy that next project, even if they have more than a few to finish.

Such is my life in quilting.  And now, I'm resolved to do something about it.  Julie's Little Quilt Shop is now open for me to take things from, so I won't be purchasing any new fabric.  Until I've finished at least 3 projects.  Then maybe I'll reward myself.


1 comment:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Good for you! I've been trying hard to finish something before starting anything new too, but temptation abounds!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails