Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Finished Quilts



So far this year, I've completed 2 quilts. One is a baby quilt, I think I'll call it Rian's Camo Quilt, it's about 45 inches by 45 Inches. The front is camouflage fabric with hearts. The back is pieced from the stash, using animal print I already had. The quilt is machine pieced with the Puss in the Corner block: 6 inch center with 2 inch strips and squares; with 8 inch plain blocks. This quilt was quick and fun to make.




The second is Country at Heart, it's a wall hanging that is in my sewing room. It is an old pattern that uses Steam a Seam "2" Lite as a fusible web. It also has a lot of old buttons and beads. I'm very interested in working with embelisments.

1 comment:

Gretel said...

The country one is to die for, absolutely scrumptious. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails