Monday, January 29, 2007

Exercise/movie time

You have spoken, and I know it's true, sometimes the only exercise quilter's get is up and down from the ironing board. But, this has to stop and we need more working out-maybe with irons in our hands as weights. I don't know, but the quilter's spread is not from a quilt/bed spread she'sjust finished making.

My only sugggestion for a tip here is what works for me, and I'm really no skinny mini, just a happy, healthy woman from Kentucky. I love to watch movies and the only way I can not feel guilty about watching those movies, because you know my house really does need cleaning, is to exercise while I watch movies. We bought a treadmill and it's in the basement in front of the TV where I watch my movies. Quick movie review: Watch On a Clear Day-a film rated pg 13.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails