Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Well, I did it! I got the Horizon...

Yes, I took the plunge after reading all the latest blog reviews and will let you know if I totally agree with them or not.

So far, the only real draw back is the dual feed.  The Janome Horizon 7700, has one, but, it's a major hassle to attach.  Compared to my Pfaff which is simply pulled down into position.  This creates a pretty even feed stitch on my Pfaff.  I'll be able to tell soon, if it's necessary or not on my Janome.  FOR $3,000.00 IT SHOULD NOT BE.  But, there are so many other features that I think I'll enjoy, making it worth the money, I think.  In the next few days I'll detail them out for you.



My other "toy" is still set on ready, waiting for a spin.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Wow...these photographs are simply stunning! Absolutely gorgeous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails