Sunday, December 30, 2007

So much news to report, I think it'll be in 3 stages...

Another Christmas holiday come and gone like the water that rises and lowers in the creek banks behind our house. I've got so much to write about, I'm going not bore the reader with a too long installment and will write 3 stages.

The three stages of blogs will be 1) movie reviews-as I was able to catch 2 really good movies while in Oklahoma with my family. 2) meet my family. 3) quilting of course.


Go see Atonement!!
It's so gorgeous and good. It's one of those period shows that turns in and around itself. You know what I mean, it starts at the end and then goes back to the beginning at different stages of the movie. Warning-do not go to the bathroom you'll miss a lot.

The other great movie,
but, not for the faint of heart, Sweeney Todd, staring Johnnie Depp. It's a musical with some rather shocking sights. There is a lot of blood, plain and simple. Johnnie Depp holds his own, with his singing voice, but, it's the director's wife, Helena Bonham Carter that will probably get an academy award or at least be nominated.

So ends the first of a short and sweet, three stage blog report.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails