Saturday, January 13, 2007

Grey Days and Saturdays...oops, wrong song

It's Saturday and we are in for a long few days of rain in the Ohio Valley. I'm usually pretty


upbeat and
happy, but, when there is a prolonged lack of sun, I have to keep reminding myself-this is why Kentucky is so beautiful in the spring-because of the grey winter, rainy days. I do love it here...even though... Hey, it's great quilting weather. I'm losing weight whether I quilt or exercise so I'm off to finish a couple of things...ssssmmiillleee...it's kinda hard to say today...

2 comments:

zuzu said...

Now, See! =^..^=
This is just what I dream of ... the woodlands.
Faerie filled, trees lichen kissed ...

And this is your VIEW? Oh my.
The little bits of nature you must have at your feet just for the asking.

::LuCkY::dUcKy:: YOU!

=^..^= love, zU

zuzu said...

Have you discovered Beata's (Rose Hip) blog yet? Do jump over there to visit when you have time to sit with tea ... go into her archives.

Her colors are amazing and change with the seasons like the leaves. She has a real passion and talent for mixing fabrics.

::SIGH:: =^..^= zU

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails