Thursday, January 11, 2007

Combo weight loss-diet and UFO



Here we go, a way of showing my weight without showing my weight...That's me holding my UFO's in a basket, and weighing myself at the same time. So, when I lose weight or finish a project, it is reducing my weight-either way. Clever Huh? This basket is not filled with half the unfinished projects I own, but, I've tried to put all that goes with finishing the project, material for the top, batting and backing. I did not have batting or backing for several of the quilts, but, you get the idea, this is how I'm weighing myself and reducing my UFO's at the same time.

2 comments:

:-D eirdre said...

Great idea - one I may try one of these days!

Any chance you could change your settings to let non-blogger users comment? I have a blogger account but moved my blog to my website.

Good luck with your weight loss! Who needs exercise!

Feeling Simply Quilty said...

Looking at myself holding those quilts, I can see they are mostly complete! I still need to quilt the African coin, the black quilt.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails