Friday, June 15, 2012

Ramping up my training...smile

The NYC Triathlon Beginner training program is pulling and pushing me into top gear.  I've been doing so many first and longest workouts this year that I'm starting to get a little board of the usual training tracks I go on.  Yes I know it's safer to stay on my usual, but, it's so much more fun to go to newer and longer rides.  If my new found training buddies aren't  discouraged by having to wait for me to catch up, then it's all the better for me.  I don't want to ruin their workouts, so this Sunday I'll make a cue sheet for my 20 mile bike ride and take a phone number of one of them.  They do intend to do the route twice, which, I don't think I have that in me right now, but, if they do, they are sure to find me along the side of the road if I'm in trouble...so far so good, but, things can happen...smile.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails