Monday, January 31, 2011

Friendship Braid Scrap Quilt Top Done



Two babies, one quilt done for the new Taya in the family.  How lucky families are that have children related to quilters.

Super easy scrap quilt, this is a nice "TV Time" quilt.  You can do it while you watch TV.  Now I have to wait for it to tell me how to quilt it.  It's true, to me at least, lay the quilt out, and pretty soon you'll know what to do to quilt it.  I think I'll put a flannel back on it and use my King's Department store's special blend of batting.  It's a little loft, but, not too much.  Next to using wool batting, it's my favorite.  

1 comment:

jovaliquilts said...

That's an awesome quilt -- there's something about wall-to-wall scrappiness that's very appealing, and I love the chevrons. Lucky baby!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails