Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to the hospital for 5 days...

Here we go again.  We've only got 2 more after this, then we can kiss this BS goodbye!...I hope...  Doctors and nurses have such a difficult job, especially oncologists.  They have to cling to the outcome's good news, because they know they are just pulling you this side of dying to get the cancer under control.  I marvel at my daughter's willingness to submit and take on the challenge of her life.  

I hope she soon has dreams of flying....smile

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you all!

Libby said...

Oh, I do hope you are planning a big 'No More Chemo' party *s* Keeping you in my thoughts.

Caron at Michigan Quilts said...

Hang in there...prayers going up for your daughter and family.
Love your blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails