Friday, January 5, 2007

A view from my kitchen window...









What better place to start a diet blog than a view from the kitchen window. It's our backyard in Crestwood, Kentucky. It's actually out the backdoor. Our house is built on the side of a beautiful hill. We own about 2 acres, with a creek and lots of trees. Here's one of our grey days that the Ohio Valley is famous for. But, that only makes it good for staying inside and making quilts...smile...

Our yard is filled with some of my favorite things-birds
and fairies. Doesn't every one want these in their yards? Why did God give us this beauty if not to sit still on occasion and appreciate? I'm afraid I've sat still too much and that's why I'm overweight. I can't say I stayed in my 1400 calorie range today. I was running around all day and I've taken the easy route and grabbed a sandwich and chips for lunch. I did drink diet tea!! but, alas the powers that be at the Biggest Loser would have me at the bottom of the yellow line and I'll have to plead with whoever to keep me on the show. Oh well, I hope having a sense of humor counts for something. Anyway, I'm going to improve and please my imagined coaches from TV that will always be pushing me to do better. Even the fairies are feeling a little grey...hohummm...it's a wistful day...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails