Thursday, January 4, 2007

So Far So Good...

So far so good. I'm staying grumpy on my 1400 calories, but, I'm staying on my 1400 calories-which is the main thing. I've had breakfast-half a cup of cereal with 1% milk, at 8:30am and a rice cake with peanut butter on it for a snack, at 11:00am. I plan on eating a low calorie omelet for lunch at 1:00.

I've also rented 3 movies-Little Miss Sunshine, the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie, and the first season of The Office. We rented all the House seasons, the doctor show from television, and that was great to catch up with the curmudgeon and his team of misfits. I recommend doing that if you have not and like the show. We women are very talented-we can do two things at once. I rented these movies so I can eat lunch, exercise, and work on my project to complete (not all at the same time, but, you get what I mean...smile). The first of which is the Country At Heart quilt, I showed the picture in my first post. As I progress on this I will have more pictures and movie reviews to follow.

Have a great and healthy day and finish what you start!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails