Saturday, January 27, 2007

New demons in the fridge...smile.

Yep they are there...demons in the fridge in the form of cream puffs. Just like the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man on the Ghost Busters movie in the '80's, they lurk in hiding and wait to be called out. Those little devils from Costco call my name every few minutes!! and of course when you buy things from Costco, it's not just one item-it's 50! Well, not exactly 50 cream puffs, but, at least 6 or 7, and they yell JUUUULLLLEEEEEE!!! We are so good, come eat us!!! and don't you know, I start off with a handful of almonds-okay, that's the Biggest Loser's secret weapon against food cravings, and normally it works, but, this is not a craving, it's an onslaught of cream puffs. Next, I try to drink water to fill me up, and after, oh, I don't know, maybe 2 gallons, I'm still craving the sweet stuff.

What does anyone do to ward off the cream puff attack? If you've ever had these little delicacies, you'd be saying "uncle" right along beside me and begin to cut one in half, cause just a little bit won't hurt will it??? Or should I take them out and smear them on my rear, right where they'll end up sooner or later anyway?

1 comment:

Shelina said...

LOL, I found those on sale at the grocery store last week, and am proud to say that I was able to rush right past them before they managed to jump into the cart. It was very very tempting though. Those are my favorites.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails