Monday, November 1, 2010

Quilters never need buy a purse again


Yes, I've made another bag.  This one is Laurianne, a pattern by Moonlight Designs.  It is very complicated to make and took me all day.  But, I'm pleased with the outcome.  I need to find a good snap closure for it.  Any suggestions?  I've used Velcro in the past, but, it seems to wear out or can't hold all my stuff together, so I'm probably going to Joann's tomorrow to find a good closure.  The beads are from old necklaces that give it the closure for now.

Pictures will follow soon.  What is it with Blogger and the slow recognition of pictures I just took.  It seems it takes a couple of days before I have the ability to upload my pictures.  I think I might be switching to Mobile Me soon.  Does anyone like or dislike Mobile Me?  It's the Apple website/upload place.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails