Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hand Quilting and Hockey!!!





So the winter olympics wrapped up today with a fabulous game USA against Canada for the Gold. Silver is nothing to sneeze at but the intensity is always so much more when it comes to a team winning the gold. I think that if any team had to beat us, it should have been Canada hockey is a religion to them.

The awesome Sidney Crosby won the day with the sudden death score after America's Ryan Miller who should have won MVP if there was one for the Olympics. USA tied the game after it looked like it was all over. It was a great game and you know I'm a soccer fan, Premier League but this hockey could make me want to add another time in my day to do hand work...smile

A quilter rarely just sits and watching TV is a perfect time to get some applique work done. These petals and leaves are for my pink and brown quilt. This is another zone of quilting in my house hand work is perfect for TV time.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails