Friday, April 10, 2009

I made an excursion bag conversion today


Well, you know we are doing a lot of traveling of late it seems.  I feel like I need something that is betwixt and between a purse and a back pack so, low and behold I found this rather ugly Samsonite Excursion bag on sale at Office Depot.  It has all the things I need, a camera carrying big compartment and many functional zippered pockets.  Most importantly, it has this super safe, I think, closure.  I covered the exterior solid black fabric with the word Samsonite printed it white with this crazy quilt.  The crazy quilt cover was originally a bible cover that I never finished.  I like to repurpose things.  

Also, this is a better picture of the last quilt I finished for our Quilters Day Out.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails